Comment on page
Before seeking assistance, please make sure you have first tried these following:
Please try to include as much information as possible. A vague statement like "it doesn't work" provides very little to go on, and makes it difficult for us to help you.
Try to answer the following questions:
- What version of Overseerr are you running? (You can find this in Settings → About → Version.)
- How did you install Overseerr? Are you using the official Docker or snap images, or images published by a third-party?
- How are you accessing Overseerr?
- Are you accessing Overseerr through your reverse proxy or via a local IP address?
- What browser are you using? What browser extensions are enabled?
- What were you trying to do, and how did you attempt it?
- What command did you enter?
- What did you click on?
- What settings did you change?
- Did you follow official instructions, or a third-party guide?
- Provide a step-by-step list of what you tried.
- Provide a brief description of your setup.
- What exactly do you see?
- Did something happen?
- Did something not happen?
- Are there any error messages showing?
- Provide screenshots to help us see what you are seeing.
- 1.Locate the current log file at
<your Overseerr config directory>/logs/overseerr.log.